Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Hello, hello.

AuteurMessage
lipsticked

lipsticked

Hello, hello. Empty
MessageSujet: Hello, hello.   Hello, hello. EmptyJeu 28 Juin - 21:23

I think I was here before when it was just a French-only forum, but I forgot my login, haha. I'm lipsticked (coalhouse on LJ and Tumblr and pretty much everywhere else), and I've been a fan of RENTRER EN SOI / Satsuki since around 2005 when I stumbled on a fanmade MySpace page that someone had made. Anima Mundi and Tsuki de Namida were my first songs of theirs and since then I've tried really hard to keep up with all of the semi-active members.

I dunno what else to say! I'm really boring. I've seen Satsuki twice, once in LA and once in Vegas in 2009. The first time I saw him in LA, they didn't tell us they'd be letting us take pictures, so I only had my phone camera with me, and when they got in close to take the picture, my then-girlfriend sent me a text in the middle of the shot, so I had to run over and cancel out of it and it was super awkward! And the picture turned out blurry u_u.

I'm a student and I have a little dog whom I love very much.

Mostly I'm just here to drop off downloads and scans when I get them.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://coalhouse.tumblr.com

Hello, hello.
Page 1 sur 1